Stone Mountain Park is Georgia’s most popular attraction and features a wide variety of family activities. Located on 3,200 acres of natural beauty, adventure awaits as you discover interactive family friendly attractions and many natural and historical sights. Plus you won’t want to miss dozens of fun annual events such as Spring FUN Break, Summer at the Rock, Yellow Daisy Festival, Indian Festival and Pow-Wow, Stone Mountain Christmas and Snow Mountain. Stone Mountain activities are suitable for all ages:
- Play in the spray or stay high and dry on the all-new Geyser Towers®.
- Trek through the treetops on SkyHike®, the nation’s largest adventure course.
- Take a cable car to the top of Stone Mountain and get an up-close look at the Stone Mountain Carving.
- Enjoy a scenic train ride around the mountain.
- Stay at the Marriott Stone Mountain Inn or Evergreen Marriott resort, or spend the night in a tent or your RV at the largest Georgia campground.
- Let Stone Mountain plan and host your company picnic or family reunion at a covered outdoor pavilion.
- End your day at the world’s largest laser light show featuring a fantastic fireworks finale!
Stone Mountain is open year-round, but attraction hours vary by season. Check our hours of operations and events calendar for schedules on the date(s) of your visit. Buy annual attraction passes online and be sure to check out our special offers and vacation packages